Website RightOn Corpus
Right On Corpus is a modern media company embracing and amplifying the collective Corpus identity. Our house of brands connects engaged audiences with educational and entertaining content deeply rooted in their passions and curiosities.
Right On Corpus is seeking an experienced, extremely motivated, sales-driven Account Executive/Brand Partner to join our company working remotely. The Account Executive/Brand Partner will sell fully integrated 360 content marketing programs across desktop, mobile, video, social, and branded content. This solution-oriented individual will be responsible for creating partnerships across multiple passion points and initiatives while maximizing revenue.
The ideal candidate is creative, ambitious, organized, and is great at identifying and closing business across specific categories/regions – experience selling digital content and BIG ideas are a plus.
About the role:
- Must meet or exceed revenue goals on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis across Digital, Mobile, Video, and Branded Content
- Identify and close new sales opportunities within targeted and untapped accounts
- Be able to build upon existing account relationships while prospecting and developing new accounts
- Schedule and execute multiple in-person face-to-face meetings a week that may include lunches, dinners, and client entertaining (once we can do these things again).
- Act as the main liaison between Right On Corpus and advertisers on all marketing programs, including but not limited to advertising campaigns, custom content programs, events, social promotions, etc.
- Leverage industry and account expertise to land a ‘must buy’ sentiment across all customer touchpoints.
- Utilize performance data and insights to strategize, position, and sell through upsell, incremental, and renewal opportunities
What You Need to Succeed
- Media and sales experience meeting and/or exceeding quota
- Possess a Rolodex of Advertising agency and Brand/Client relationships and experience
- Ability to conceptualize, strategize and sell “Ownable Moments”
- Exceptional client relationships and communications skills
- Impeccable organization and attention to details
- Campaign and custom content management experience
- A positive, upbeat attitude and someone who is “Win-Win” with a desire to meet/exceed all goals
- Desire and capability to work in a fast-paced, results, and deadline-driven environment
- A passion for Corpus Christi communities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com